Monday, November 16, 2009

IT'S A THROWDOWN!!!!

Good Monday to you all!

So my Dad has just thrown down!

I am on a kntting kick for the holidays. NOTE: If you read this blog and are related to me and know I am giving you a present, SURPRISE!

My Dad was watching my knitting last night when my sister and the girls were over and told me he was sure I was over extending myself for Christmas knitting.

Now to be fair, early on in my knitting career, I was not as fast, into it and knowledgable as I am now. I did promise him a scarf and Mum a sweater 6 months after I started knitting and it has been about 4 years since. Mum got her sweater this summer. Dad made a request that it change into a  blanket. Which if you know me or have read this blog is in the works. If I were not making stuff for the holidays, it would probably have been done by now!

With all that back information, I see where he is coming from. But what he doesn't know is that I am a faster knitting now then I was 4 years ago and I had started knitting for the holidays about a month ago!

So Dad it is on! I accept your throw down challange to have everything on the list done in time for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment