Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'm crazy smrt

So I am the class know it all!

I know sounds crazy doesn't it?
How on Earth did that happen?
It's not that I am unintelligent, quite the contrary.

We had a pop quiz last night in class. The instructor forgot the paper at the office & gave it to us orally. Now as you all know I am a bit of a chatter box on a good day, so I did cover my mouth a few times to stop from shouting out the answers.

The first couple of questions were about tort law. I answered one or two of the answers she wanted & let everyone else answer. No one really did.

The next set of questions were about the Rules of Civil Procedure (The rules is how I will forever refer to them). I could have answered them all. We were allowed to use our books because there is no  real way to memorize the rules (there are far too many & they're in legalese). I organized the book as she had suggested & was the only one who could answer the questions, I didn't because she wanted other to answer & she looked at me & knew I knew.

I think being organized with the Rules is the way to pass this thing. So my law clerking is going well! I was so scared about this whole thing!

This isn't like getting a music degree or opera school. But hey I'm not a complete disaster! **DANCING**

No comments:

Post a Comment