Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Random, Random & more random!

Hello all!

It has been a while since my last post. I have not been well but I am certainly on the mend.

The first of today's thoughts is about squirrels! I am always having a laugh or giggle about them. I know they are basically rats with fluffy tails, but for some reason I love them. They seem to have these great personalities! My dog likes them too. However, I think that she wants to capture them & eat them. Well maybe not eat, but torture them. I often tell my dog that we are going on a squirrel hunt instead of calling it a walk. I even worked out a movie in the style of a Cousteau film about hunting the elusive squirell! The other day on our walk I saw a cute chipmunk. I don't see them very often in the city. This one was especailly cute!

My other issue is the scary pigeons that surround the office building. I mostly work in the centre of the floor and don't have a window. I see the pigeons out the window of the board room or in the lawyers office. The office that I do my admin work has a huge window, but it is covered with boxes that need to be stored somewhere, but I'm not sure where. I was working in the office & felt like I was being watched. I looked through the crack of boxes at the window & there was a pigeon staring at me. It startled me but it was also knid of creepy. Not exactly the kind of person I would want to meet in a dark alley stare!

So today Toronto is the windy city! I am trying to grow my hair out. I had a pixie cut last December. I got my cut cleaned up in June (Yes I know it's time for a haircut...I am planning to go!). My hair has finally passed the awkward growing phase, hence the hesitance to get a cut! My hair is longer in the back than on the sides. You could call it a mullet, but it isn't really a mullet! ANYHOO! I went for a walk at lunch today & boy was it windy! I saw my hair in the mirror in the elevator & boy did I get some wings! I have naturally curly hair & the wind made it look like I had a really hilarious 70's style flip! I couldn't ever copy that if I tried!

Anyways I think that's it for now! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment