Friday, August 20, 2010

Pre-Weekend update!

Well the weekend is almost upon us.

I have a few things I am thinking about that I plan to share.

My brother and his family will be arriving tonight around midnight for the annual summer visit. I wish we could see more of them, but they are in Connecticut and therefor it is often difficult to get there.
My niece and nephew are sleeping in the same room, again. I think this will cause problems soon. Seeing as they are 8 and 10. I'm thinking I need to move out so they have the extra room next year. Well maybe that will happen, you never know!

I am becoming yarn obsessed! I was at my stitch n' bitch last night and there was new yarn in. I have been thinking about it all day! Haley announced that there was new yarn at the store and I can't wait to get there and check it out. The one advantage is that I know I can't afford the yarn & generally I don't buy yarn unless there is a specific thing I want to make with it. So I am temporarily safe. For now.

I am happy to report that my friend Roxane, who got married to George 3 weeks ago, liked the blanket I crocheted especially for them!

I have already failed my exercise mission for the week! I did not get out of bed today. I didn't hear the alarm go off, I slept badly last night and my arms felt like lead when I finally woke up! I did bike to work and plan  to bike home shortly, so I still got some exercise!
The sweater I started knitting in January, is almost done (YIPPIEEE!!!)! I had to start it again because it was way too big and then I stopped to complete other projects. I am hoping to finish it this weekend so I can wear it this fall (insert dance of glee here!)!

I coloured my hair a week ago and no one has noticed! Either it looks good enough that it didn't occur to anyone, or it doesn't look too good so no one is saying anything. I will choose the former because I can!

I need to contact a bunch of friends. I am not ignoring any of them. Time just seems to get the better of me. If you are one of those friends, I'm sorry I think about you all the time!

Ok so that's it!  Everyone have a great weekend and I'll see you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment