Friday, May 4, 2012

Blanket in progress 3


Another day in blanket land.

I am bored with white. I have never been a huge fan of white, but I had it and so I wanted to use it up.
Why the aversion to white? I am not sure. It doesn't thrill or excite me, but I use it as its necessary. Maybe one needs the boring to enjoy the rest. To quote the Baker's wife in Into the Woods: "Just remembering you've had an and when you're back to or, makes the or mean more then it did before."

Anywho I am about to move away from the white and into grey. I am psyched for the next step. Still not totally sure where this will lead fully.

I think I'm about  1/3 through the blanket. The stripes equal 10 inches. If I do 2 more sections that makes it approx 30 inches. Add a couple of inches of boarder and voila! a decent sized baby blanket.

Still not sure of the boarder, but I am not there yet. So I will relax and meditate and let the force tell me what its meant to look like.

The plan is to have this done on May 13. Then I will move onto another project to focus on in the blog.

I craft multiple things at a time, so this is only a sampling of what is going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment