Tuesday, May 15, 2012

So long blanket!

That's right the blanket is no longer in progress. She was finished today!
What have I learned about myself?
I need to know when to stop. I couldn't let myself stop.
A blanket that was supposed to be 600ish yards turned into 837 yards.
Sometimes letting go is ok.
Here it is on the boardroom table at the office. It is lovely, I have to admit.
Here it is in funky photo mode. Neat colouring!
 Again another iPhone photo. I love that the purple looks pinkish grey.

See I do photos in access too!
Ultimately this is a beautiful baby blanket. The hard work, the effort was worth it.
So lessons learned?
1. Sometimes even if you do too much it's ok if the end product is great
2. Sometimes just going with my gut is the right thing to do. I have to trust that I know what I am doing.
3. Imperfection is part of life. Even with imperfections, something beautiful is before you!

The next project awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment