Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dentist hate!

I hate needles, blood, wrinkly fruit (That's for another blog!) and sharks!

Today I hate the Dentist!

I know no one really likes the dentist. I don't have a monopoly on those feelings.

Well no wonder I hate the dentist today! I had to have one needle of freezing. He told me that it should last 2-3 hours. Well I told him at 30 mins in I could feel what he was doing. Maybe he thought I was making it up (I wasn't. Trust me!). But he figured out when I winced when he touched my mouth. He then said I should have told him. I do recall telling him, maybe it was a miscommunication on my part. But I think if you say that your mouth is tingling which is the sign that it is wearing off, you might clue in.

Anyway, he gave me yet another needle. After another 45 mins he told me I could eat once the freezing wears off. Great. The freezing has warn off & let me tell you that I can't feel where he did the work but I can feel exactly where the needle entered my gums! It hurts to eat on that side. So I had to feed myself on the left side of my mouth.

I was telling people today, I wish that we should all just go with the old British teeth (I'm talking Austin Powers! "Yeah Baby!").

That's why today I hate the dentist!

No comments:

Post a Comment