Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pain, soreness & confusion

So it has been 18hours since I my trip to the dentist & I am still sore.

Teeth are fine, but the gum where the two needles went in still hurt. OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!
My jaw is a little tight as well thanks to having to keep my mouth open for 1 & a half hours!

I did just eat an apple, using both sides of my mouth, although I am favouring the left side.

I am also stiff because I biked down to the pool & then swam for 35 mins! I stretched so don't go telling me that is my problem right now. Because it's not.

While I was swimming, my arms wear screaming at me (the were literally screaming at me!) because they were tired. Really tired. I walked & biked quite a lot this summer, but I didn't do much with the arms. My Bubby flabs are not as tight as they were in the spring. But I think with all the swimming, I will tighten them up in no time.

I am enjoying myself so much, I am even considering adding a fourth day of the week. I am also considering biking to & from school on Tuesday nights. I think I will this week as a trial. The main reason I worry is that I am not used to cycling late at night in the dark. But maybe if I try it now before it is too dark I might get comfortable! If it works out, I'll get one of those bike jackets that have iridescent strips on them. Or maybe the big yellow vest! I would be truly fashionable!

Now is the time in our program about obsessive food chat.

I thought that once I started swimming & biking on a regular basis that I would start to want to eat alot more. Surprisingly for me it it not the case. I am still not particularly hungry, but when I actually eat I feel a bit better.
What is the cause of my dilemma?
Is the food I eat in the morning enough to get me to last?
Is it the Greens+daily detox?
Am I just going through a phase?

I don't crave junk at all. If something overly emotional was going on I would want to eat more than I do. So this isn't depression.

This is a very strange place to be in. I don't know if it is temporary or if my body has just changed.

I certainly don't see any changes on the scale. I am not really complaining about that. I am maintaining the same weight & have been for a few months. It would be nice if I could drop 15lbs. That's the amount I have told myself I need to lose to get a new bathing suit. That & I have to consistently stay on a swimming schedule.

I know I have just started the workouts this week. Maybe it is just going to take a few weeks for my body to get it.

But my other problem is I worry about how much food I am actually taking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment