Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cats & Dogs

Good morning all!

This is a picture of my dog Silvia.

She is a beautiful yellow lab who is almost 9 years old. This is not the best picture of her, but it is hard to take her picture as she is almost always moving.

I picked this picture today because of the incident we had just as we were starting the morning walk today.

One of my neighbours has a Persian cat. I don't think I've ever seen a cat with so much attitude. EVER!

Anyhoo, Silvia loves to bark at & chase cats, birds & squirrels. So of course when she sees the cat across the street she barks & pulls on her leash. The cat just sat there looking disdainfully at her.

I pulled on the leash to try & keep her calm & away from the cat. But Silvia pulled & pulled. She pulled so hard, that the ring the leash was clipped to broke & all of her tags went flying everywhere.

Needless to say, Silvia did not get the cat. It took off after Silvia headed her way.

So that is the reason for today's picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment