Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hulk angry

So one thing I realise is the importance of patience & not going off half cocked.

In general I am not very quick to anger. I don't like to argue or make that kind of a scene. Every once in a while that all goes to pot & I turn into angry Hulk. Almost no one ever sees that side of me, although I think they know it exists.

There was an incident with a friend.What happened doesn't . It did leave me incredibly angry. You know the kind of anger that makes you shake.

In the hulk mode, my normal instinct and usual pattern would be a big huge screamfest & in the end I wouldn't not feel any better than before the rant began.

This time was different. I decided not to face the issue head on. YET. I needed sometime to collect my thoughts. I walked home. Missed the call. But that was all to help me work out my feelings as I go along. After working through it & sleeping on it, I am ready to deal with it, calmly like an adult & no hulk.

I think this is a large step towards my inner calm & peace. Maybe I can actually let go of something & not keep it with me for a dogs age. I have things I haven't gotten over from ten years ago because of these issues.

Problem averted! FOR NOW!

Have a great rest of the day if you dare!

No comments:

Post a Comment