Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday Randoms

Well I'm back & I have lots of things flowing through this brain of mine. So let's get started!

I decided to knit myself a headband this weekend. My friend Haley's store Knit O Matic (see the link on the things I like list!) has some new yarns in. So I went to the new yarn's web page to look. I discovered a free pattern on the web for a head band. I had wanted to make a headband because of my big noggin it is hard to find ones that I like that I can wear. So it was sort of meant to be. So Saturday I went to Haley's & bought skein of the yarn. It is a nice green with bits of variation in it. I knit most of it whilst sitting in the store with Liane (Haley was off for a weekend of fun!). I finished it that night whilst watching Lost on my old Sony Vaio! It's cute! I look cute with it on (Of course I always look cute!)! I also have enough to make another one or two! Maybe one of my nieces or my sister would like one!

I just changed my Greens+ product. I was taking the smoothie a day stuff, which I thought was pretty sweet. I just started today the Greens+Daily detox the green apple flavour. Dang is it sweet! There is also a tea flavour, but this container was labelled $10 cheaper than any other container (Obviously a mistake on the person tagging!) so I got this one. I think I will try the tea flavour next time.

I started back doing my at home resistancey stuff. You know squats, lunges, abs, arms that sort of stuff. I stretched afterwords, but my butt is still feeling it. But in a good way!

I biked to the office this morning & it put a great big grin on my face. I love it. I am glad that 1. My Mum is back to drive my Dad to work or he can now drive himself & 2. It is not humid outside!

I am happy to announce that despite feeling gross I stayed the same when I weighed in today. I was positive I was going up. But it didn't happen! Now I think with the return of real exercise in the next couple of weeks ( I am going back to swimming 3-4x a week) & with the watching a bit more carefully, some of this weight will come off!

Have you ever noticed the suggestions for possible corrections of your spelling? It can be quite entertaining!

I haven't had a cup of tea or coffee yet this morning! Talk about weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment