Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A smidge of random - but not really

My Dad is great. I broke a small camera lens & he has given me (I am not sure if he GAVE it to me or if it's a loner!) a new short lens. But my god is a great lens. I have been pretty bad at taking pictures inside the house. I am learning on my own & therefore I have experimented a lot!

But this lens is fantastic. Almost every photo was great! I did play with the isos so when playing with isos I caused some funky looking photos.

It was my friend Cassandra's birthday this weekend. She lives in Unionville (just Northeast of Toronto). Her house is the Bed & breakfast and spa (see link to the right!). So while I was there, I went out and took a bunch of photos. Cassandra, if you're reading this, I will hopefully get those pictures out there and posted some time soon!

I am currently using a card that has an 1800 photo capacity. I am in the 1200 range of photos left. So I better get cracking! I wish I had the camera for the dog walk this morning. I would have done garbage shots.

I have made 2 dish cloths for the office. My boss was quite impressed. I am going to make one more for the office and then make face cloths for myself (add that to the list of things to make).

I am going to work on my niece Avery's red crocheted bag. That is the current need to make. Then it's onto my sister's crocheted bag. I need to continue work on Dad's blanket and just sew Mum's sweater together. I will have he sweater done before she returns from England in a few weeks.

Once all that is done, I am making me a shrug! I have been planing it for months now. I am excited to make a piece of clothing for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment