Monday, August 31, 2009

Boardom & other excuses

Hello all!

Sorry for missing a couple of days. I have been in a weird place. Nothing bad just weird.

I have found that I haven't been as hungry as of late. If there isn't food already prepared for me than I don't know what I want & because I am not really that hungry, I don't eat at all.

Friday night was one of those nights. I walked home & because I knew I had to eat something I went into a corner store. It's called the food Depot. It has all sorts of things that if you went to a real supermarket, you wouldn't pay nearly as much.

Anyways, I didn't know what to eat & somehow settled on tortillas, guacamole & a large bag of chocolate m&m's. Now I haven't eaten like that in years! YEARS! That kind of eating normally is triggered by some emotional upheaval in my mind. But this wasn't that.

Needless to say, I felt like I was hungover the next morning! I had no energy at all.

Well I seem to have recovered from that moment well. I am still not that hungry, but at least there is food at the office that I am making myself eat so I don't pass out.

I was all psyched about going to swim this morning. Wouldn't you know my alarm went of but didn't. So I didn't' get to go. I have fixed the problem & will be getting up tomorrow as per my new weekly plan. I will go on Friday this week as per the contingency plan for holiday Mondays like next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment