Friday, August 14, 2009

Photo Phriday!

Good Friday morning to you all!

This is a second ivy sun shot from the backyard. What this shows is not only my love of how the light is reflecting in the leaves, but there is also a reflection in the window. I am a reflection photo freak. I have taken a lot and at some point will make a collection of reflections. I think it will be called collection of reflection.

So I have three groups of works that I am hoping to put together:

1. The importance of being Urnest

2.Birds on a wire

3.Collection of reflection.

So now I actually have to get my butt in gear & get them ready, printed & framed!

I also have been inspired by the subway. There is a walkway at St Patrick subway station that is mint green tiles. When walking it, it can feel claustrophobic. I want to take pictures of it & go along the subway line & RT route to capture the entrances to the stations.

Another collection would be one of Toronto buildings, included in that would be the claustrophobic building shot that showed up earlier in the pictures.

I've got to go find a book & write these down!

No comments:

Post a Comment