Monday, August 3, 2009

Picture #6

Good Monday morning to you all!

I am at work and I will write more later. But I did want to post my latest picture.

I call this "Claustrophobic in the City."

I took this while walking down near the SkyDome(Rogers Centre). What originally struck me about this picture is the different colours and textures all the buildings created.


But after looking at it for a while I would get a little dizzy. If you notice there are no spaces between the buildings which causes the claustrophobic feeling.


If we want to get all philisophical, it could be representative of how the building up of tall structures cause us to lose hope. All of the people settled in as small a space as possible without the possibility of parole. Parole the freedom of light, air, green spaces,etc.

What a cheerful thought for a Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment