Monday, August 10, 2009

Random Mondays

Persnickety!

Shenanigans!

Those are words I enjoy. I am going to think of a whole bunch & type them out!

RANDOM CHANGE!
This humidity is awful! My hair is now a fro! I admit that I did wash my hair last night & not add any product to it. But the humidity adds to the overall largeness that is my hair!

QUICK CHANGE!
The thunder storms last night were beautiful! I had a bath with lights flashing and sounds going. It was pretty awesome. I tried to take some pictures, but they weren't so awesome! I need to work on those kinds of pictures!

MORE RANDOMNESS!
I worked on my Dad's blanket some more this weekend. I have finally made it to the 2nd ball of each colour. There are about 200yrds per ball & I am using 5 different colours so you are looking at 1000yrds of woolly warmness!

OH LOOK MORE RANDOMNESS!
I bought an great camera bag. Unless I am an idiot, there is no way any part of the camera is going to fall out of it!

RANDOM WARS
I need to walk over to where Sam the Record Man once was. The side of the building still stands & there is some cool wall advertising on it. My Dad & I both love that stuff!

THE RANDOM STRIKES BACK!
I also need to go over to Riverdale Park on the farm side & the Broadview side(That may be a different park, but I don't know). The view of the city is great. If I can get there later in the evening, then I could take some beautiful pictures.

RETURN OF THE RANDOM!
I am again on a junk detox! I ate far too much crap in the last week. So I am now going to take another break from the junk! I will do a real cleanse in the fall once the humidity is not so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment