Friday, July 17, 2009

About last night.....

So last night's Stitch N' Bitch was totally fun. I enjoy it normally, but we had a few more people who are all quite animated talkers. The time flew by so quickly. When someone finally asked about the time it was 9:30pm. It normally goes until 8ish.

I did make it home for one of my TV shows, So you think you can dance. I turned on the TV just to see the end of the musical act ( Black Eyed Peas! They are haunting me a lot this week!) and to see who goes home. America upset me because my favourite male dancer was in the bottom two. But he didn't go home, so all is well for another week.

I had some trouble falling asleep because one of my neighbours was having a rather loud party & the windows are always open unless it is the winter, because I love "fresh" air. I think it's was at the house where for many years the teenagers (who by now are in university & much more mature) would party & scream all hours of the night when their parents went out of town.

But eventually I did drift off & woke up to the sounds of Mika's "Happy Endings." Is that the sign of things to come?

No comments:

Post a Comment