Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday evening was a bit harried. I biked across town to pick up the car then drove to pick up a few things we needed at home. Than had to feed Dad & Dog. Walk the dog. Then actually eat myself! Well need less to say I was knackered! So I dropped off to sleep relatively early. I had to wake up earlier & get up faster this morning to feed Dad & Dog. Walk the dog then drive us all to work!

My Dad broke his arm in 3 places July 1, while changing a light bulb. My Mum who has been helping him is taking a planned & well deserved break from all of it up at the cottage.

I am starting to see if children are in my future, what my life may become.

Anyway slept well & had a great dream, which will be for me only and not the blogosphere (Sorry!).

My attempt at becoming more girlie is continuing! I can't find a necklace/bracelet match that I am 100% crazy about that doesn't cost more than I can afford.

I bought another hair colour & am going to go dark red for a while.

This weekend I am going to crochet some dishcloths for the office with this bright obnoxious cotton yarn I don't know what to do with. So they are getting bright green & pink dishcloths. We'll see how they go.

It's 1:40pm & I haven't had lunch yet. But here's the thing. I'm not really hungry. Does that mean I am going to stuff my face tonight?

Welcome to my random thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment