Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Afternoon Random Thoughts

Finally coffee #2 & I am just waking up!

Why do radio stations play certain songs to death? And why are they the crappy songs that get overplayed?

I am crocheting my 2nd bag from the same pattern, but this one is going to be larger than the last one. Why is that? I don't actually care. I am fine with the different sizes. I need to finish this bag so I can figure out bag sizes for my nieces & sister's bags that will be done at the end of the August. I will post a picture if I can.

I am suddenly in a girlie mood. Make-up, nails, dresses, skirts. I draw the line at heels though. I just can't go there! Why the sudden change? I don't know. I have always coloured my hair & I think I am going to go dark red until the fall. A nice cool red.

I am excited & scared about night school in the fall. I think it's all the lawyereze I am going to have to decipher. No I am not becoming a lawyer as many uncles have suggested. I am going to school to be a law clerk. Wow that sounds weird!

I don't know what to have for dinner.

I have a hankering for some chocolate. Damn you junk food detox!

The word my old roommate, April would say that would sum up this entry....RANDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment