Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cravings!

OK I am in a total snack mood.

One I am PMSing(Sorry to you squeamish people) which makes me crave junk & two the dark rainy weather adds to that. I have a headache & need sleep!

So I am trying to find ways through the cravings. Mini Bonbelles, rice cakes & fruit somehow aren't doing it for me. I was thinking pizza. My Dad & I were talking about it on the way home from work yesterday.

No Pizza is not a junk food if you put the proper toppings and eat a slice or two.

I did go to the corner store and look at all the junk food longingly. But I did not buy. I am actually going to a friends 40th birthday next weekend and I am sure there will be junk. I am going to have to resist. I will not break this until August 3rd.

I will break it by making some gluten-free muffins. If I'm lucky I can find blueberries on sale & use them to add or maybe, just maybe I'll make them with chocolate chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment