Thursday, July 23, 2009

Crappy Thursday to you all!

This isn't personal. But today is a crappy day. I want it sleep in & wear my PJ's all day long. Dark rainy weather sucks!

Unfortunately I have to be an adult & go to work. Well I'm actually already there. My morning coffee has done nothing for me.

This weather is to continue until Monday. BOO ON YOU WEATHER SYSTEMS!!!!!

But the good news is, Mum is back today so I don't have Dad & Dog duty. Which means sleeping in to 7am tomorrow(YIPPIEE!!!!!)! Also it is Thursday which means a good bought of Stitching and Bitching at Knit-o-matic tonight.

Also I may actually get to spend time with a friend this weekend. Every time we try to see a movie together, something happens. Finally he has a weekend day off. But I am still weary. Something always seems to get in the way.

Well I'm going to nap on top of my desk now! My eyes hurt! DAMN WEATHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment