Friday, July 17, 2009

You can't go back

I met my old university room mate & her almost 2 year old daughter for lunch today.

April's daughter is very cute.

April seems to be doing well & she will be working really close to both my home & my office starting next week. That means maybe we will hopefully see eachother more then we have lately!

We met at Eggspectations on Yonge Street.
We went because we had many fond memories of the Montreal restaurant in the chain.

Montreal had line-ups that went around the corner, the decor was light & bright. The waiters were all hot.

Toronto, not so much. It is a dark restaurant. I have a gluten allergy, so I told them to hold the toast. Then the waiter told me that they dust the potatoes in wheat. WHAT? But he would give me more fruit instead. More fruit my butt. He gave me the same fruit that the 2 year old had on her plate.

This shows me that what fond memories will have us do.
I am glad to have spent time with April & the baby!
Have a great weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment