Friday, July 24, 2009

Big plans!

It's Friday Y'all!

Oh my weekend plans are big! Huge!

I am doing the food shopping tonight so I miss the weekend rush. I hate food shopping when it's busy. I always take my Ipod with me so I can block out all the people driving me crazy with their stupidity. So if you call while I am shopping & I miss your call, I'm sorry I have the phone on vibrate, but I don't always feel it. Bear with me, I will get to your call.

I also have to get used to the change of the aisles. Apparently all the Loblaws are becoming uniform in where everything goes. Plus they are getting rid of certain products.

Saturday consists of some walking around before it pours, some laundry maybe a bit of cooking and a trip to Haley's store (Knit-o-Matic) for the Saturday Stitch n' Bitch and Yarn Swap. Then I will have the evening dog walk to attend to. I will top off my night probably watching a DVD or *fingers crossed* Checking out some of my photos and try & post them.

Sunday morning it's off to church. No I am not religious (spiritual yes religious no!)! But I am the alto section leader at Emmanuel Howard Park United Church on Roncesvailles. During the summer each of the soloists take turns in showing up to lead the congregation in the hymns, because you know there are lots of people in church during the summer! I am doing a three week stint starting this weekend, and then I start back in September.

After a morning of singing for Jesus, I am supposed to be going to the movies with a friend. We have made plans to see a movie for months but something always gets in the way. The movie we want to see is not playing at the most convenient theatre, but we are going to see something anyway. We have seen movies together for years, at one point for many years it was a weekly occurrence. SO *FINGERS CROSSED!!*

After that it's home to get ready for the work week.

I think I'll throw some sleep in there. If I the weather permits, maybe a bike ride and some photography.

Have a great weekend no matter where you are, what you're doing or who you're with!

No comments:

Post a Comment