Monday, July 27, 2009

Good Monday Morning Folks!



Good Monday Morning to y'all!

I have now decided post a picture a day. This will last until my current photos have run out. Then I will replenish at some point and continue.

These are photos that I have taken myself and some are works in progress.

Photo one is the building I work at. Seeing as it is Monday morning, the beginning of the work week, I thought that the office building would be appropriate.

The main floor has a Friar & Firkin Pub which some Fridays we go for drinks at. The First set of complete windows is the third floor, where I am. I don't have a window, as I am at the reception in the middle of the floor.

The second full set of windows is the office of Lewis & Collyer. L&C is my Dad's law firm.His actual office is two of those windows facing us in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment